- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $39,570.00 -62,650.00/year*
1217 Shakespeare Ave
Assistant Food Service Director/Production Manager
Triboro Center is actively seeking an experienced Assistant Food Service Director/Production Manager for our skilled nursing facility in Bronx, NY.
* Manage and train employees, inventory, ordering, HACCP and sanitation
* Monitors, food and physical safety of the kitchen and service areas, food and labor cost controls.
* The position is responsible for the kitchen area, will also work closely with the Clinical Nutrition Manager to oversee quality service in our main dining room and nursing units.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Graduate with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the Food Service Industry, preferably in a health care setting.
* Food Service, Culinary or Nutrition experience preferred.
* Computer skills required
* Familiarity with Gerimenu preferred
* Must be flexible with daily routine, ability to move intermittently throughout the workday.
* Ability to cope with mental and emotional stress, ability to work independently, ability to train and direct employees.
Shift: 12pm - 8 pm
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center's staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, backend, day shift manager, director food and beverage, operations manager, restaurant general manager, restaurant leader, restaurant manager, shift manager, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.